The Best Clothing Subscription Services to Freshen Up Your Look this Spring
Another way you can greet your topic search aboutt The Best Clothing Subscription Services to Freshen Up Your Look this Spring on 2022-04-05 16:46:00 with english, lifestyle, lifestyles and here is The Best Clothing Subscription Services to Freshen Up Your Look this Spring
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, The Hollywood Reporter may receive an affiliate commission.
After plenty of time staying in, it might be time to get your groove back and switch up your look with the help of expertly curated clothing selections. Hollywood stars are all too familiar with tapping expert stylists to dream up statement-making ensembles for press junkets and the red carpet — and it turns out that everyone can take the same approach sans the A-list budget. Some of the best clothing subscription services can reinvigorate your closet and help you discover new brands and revamp your style without breaking the bank.
Whether you gift it or keep it for yourself, the most popular clothing rental and subscription services deliver personalized options for women, men and kids straight to their doors. Brands like Stitch Fix and Amazon’s Personal Shopper let you specify your fit preferences, budget, favorite designers, colors and prints to avoid and more so that your pieces are truly hand-picked for you. (It’s worth noting that Nordstrom announced on May 24 that it would discontinue its personal styling service, Trunk Club.) And if you want more sustainable options that let you replenish your eco-conscious wardrobe, rental services such as Rent the Runway, Le Tote and Armoire are perfect for low-waste fashion lovers.
Related: The Best Women’s Subscription Boxes
You’ll also be able to choose how often you want your deliveries and the types of occasions you’re dressing for, including returning to the office, workouts or upscale special events. Below, check out the best clothing subscription boxes that let you buy or rent apparel and accessories for every budget and style.
1. Stitch Fix
- Price: $20 styling fee, plus the cost of clothing ($25 to $500 per item); sign up here
- Sizing: Women’s sizes XS to 3X, petite, plus, and maternity; men’s XS to 3XL, waist sizes 28 to 48 inches, inseams 28 to 36 inches, and big & tall; kids sizes 2T to 18
- Brands: Madewell, Eloquii, Bonobos, Eileen Fisher, Michael Kors
Stitch Fix helps women, men and kids spruce up their wardrobes with customized outfits from more than 1,000 labels. You can also set your price point and discover new suggestions from a variety of styles and sizes, including women’s sizes XS to 3X, men’s sizes XS to 3XL and kids sizes 2T to 18.
You can keep your style fresh with automatic deliveries or select whenever you want to receive a new shipment. Keep parts of your delivery or send it all back; if you decide to keep all five items, you’ll get 25 percent off.
Related: The Best Men’s Subscription Boxes
2. Personal Shopper by Prime
- Price: $5 per styling plus the cost of items; sign up here (Prime membership required; $15 monthly or $139 annually)
- Sizing: Women’s and men’s; varies by brand
- Brands: Adidas, Levi’s, Steve Madden, The Drop, Amazon Essentials, Swarovski, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Aldo, Ugg, Lyssé, Theory, Kendall + Kylie, Rebecca Minkoff
Amazon’s Personal Shopper by Prime offers men’s and women’s fashion from the e-commerce giant’s lineup of thousands of brands — and it only costs $5 per styling. Begin the process with a style quiz or live chat with a stylist who will curate 16 looks perfect for you. Then, select up to eight items you want to try on at home for free for seven days — you’ll only pay for what you keep. Each package comes with a resealable box and prepaid label so returns are easy. You can set your preferences to have more items automatically shipped or cancel at any time.
BEST AFFORDABLE DESIGNER RENTAL SUBSCRIPTION
- Price: $79 to $119 monthly for four to seven items, unlimited memberships $249 monthly; sign up here
- Sizing: Women’s sizes 0 to 3X and maternity
- Brands: Paige, Joie, French Connection, Girlfriend, Equipment, Diane von Furstenberg, Rag & Bone
Create a personalized closet and style that represents you with Armoire, which is one of the best affordable clothing rental subscriptions at $79 to $119 per month for four to seven items or $249 for unlimited pieces. (The company also offers trial pricing from $69 to $139 for your first month). What we like about Armoire is that it combines data and fashion so you can curate a virtual closet based on trends and the styles you like while saving money.
Decide how often you want to receive the delivery, how many items, then wear them and send them back. Every plan includes coverage of minor damages, free shipping and cleaning — so you don’t have to worry about laundry. And if you end up loving something from your delivery, you can buy it at a discount.
4. Rent the Runway
BEST DESIGNER RENTAL SUBSCRIPTION
- Price: $89 to $199 per month ($69 for first month or $99 to $149 per month for first two months); sign up here
- Sizing: Women’s sizes 0 to 22
- Brands: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Apiece Apart, Ganni, Sandy Liang, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Gucci, Moschino
Whether you have a special event, find yourself stuck in a style rut or just want to try on new designer finds, Rent the Runway (prices vary) is a great option for anyone interested in a more sustainable way to wear luxury pieces. The online designer closet lets you choose items to rent or buy, so as your style or size changes, so does your wardrobe. Find something you might not select for yourself and instead of purchasing items you’ll only wear once, you can borrow four to 16 items per month.
You’ll get a shipment of four items once, twice or four times per month, and memberships are $89 for four pieces per month to $199 for 16 items monthly. (There’s also a trial pricing of $69 to $149 for your first month or two, depending on the plan you pick.) Sizes range from 00 to 22 and you’ll find more than 750 European fashion houses and cult-favorite designers.
5. Rockets of Awesome
BEST CLOTHING SUBSCRIPTION FOR KIDS
- Price: $16 to $38 per item; sign up here
- Sizing: Newborn to boys and girls
- Brands: Rockets of Awesome
For the cool kids, Rockets of Awesome offers vibrant prints, soft and comfortable clothes for babies, boys and girls (about $16 to $38 per item). It all starts with a style quiz that gives insights into what your kid does or doesn’t like and needs. The service will send a box each season and you can swap out items and approve the ones you want before it delivers. Once they arrive, try them on and keep what you want. From graphic tees and comfy clothes to sleepwear, swimsuits and outerwear, this subscription has options for any kid.
6. Le Tote
- Price: $59 for four items of clothing per month to $119 for 10 items of clothing and 5 accessories per month; sign up here
- Sizing: Women’s sizes XS to XXL (0 to 16)
- Brands: Max Studio, Vince Camuto, Adrianna Papell, Anne Klein, Tahari, Splendid, Kenneth Cole, Levi’s
Enjoy an endless closet with Le Tote, a subscription service for women designed to give you personalized collections for different styles, seasons and even the weather in your area. You start by searching for styles you love and creating new combinations, then the items arrive in about two to three days and you can wear what you like. You can also keep what you love for up to 50 percent off the retail price, and then return the rest of the items. There’s also an optional $5 monthly insurance fee to cover any potential damages, like coffee or wine stains or missing buttons. Plans vary and you can get one tote or as many as you want per month; first-time customers get 50 percent off their first two months with the code HELLO50.
BEST FOR DESIGNER BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
- Price: $39 to $279 per month depending on the type and brand of the item; sign up here
- Sizing: N/A
- Brands: Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Chopard, Fendi, Givenchy, Gucci, Jacquemus, Louis Vuitton, Van Cleef & Arpels, Prada, Saint Laurent, Tiffany & Co., Valentino
A monthly membership to luxury rental service Vivrelle gets you access to bags, fine jewelry and accessories from designer labels and luxury European fashion houses. Pieces are categorized by tier, and youYou can borrow from the closets of celebrities and influencers, including Something Navy founder Arielle Charnas, jewelry designer Stephanie Gottlieb, Real Housewife of NYC star Jill Zarin and others.
This article was updated May 24, 2022 to reflect Trunk Club’s closure.
source : https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/shopping/best-clothing-subscription-services-1235125274/